6 Signs It`s Time To Change Your Mindset
If there is one noteworthy quote worth paying attention to, it has to be this one…
“The key to abundance is to stop needing more, and to start appreciating what you already have.” – Anonymous
Everyone is talking about changing your mindset to manifest what you desire.
How do you know when it’s time to change your mindset? After all, you’ve been thinking the same way for as long as you can remember. Or maybe you’ve had a rough patch and your attitude has gotten out of whack.
When you start having more negative days than good ones, then it’s time to change your mindset. These are some of the reasons you may want to change your mindset.
Our mindset produces the thoughts we have. That is the attitude that shapes our thinking, which controls our actions and how we feel about things.
If you have a negative attitude, then your thoughts start blaming and thinking the worst. When you have positive or healthy thoughts, you create a better environment for yourself and those around you. Your positive outlook on life will help it change for the better and the impossible starts to become the possible.
Focusing On Failure
1. You’re always focused on failure instead of succeeding. You feel angry and disappointed over every failure without celebrating your success.
You constantly see yourself as a failure, unconsciously sending negative messages to your mind that you will fail at what ever you try to accomplish.
Instead: Keep a success journal acknowledging every success each day, no matter how small.
2. You have a victim mentality mindset. You’ve been a victim of bad experiences or been hurt by others you love. Or you were traumatised from some event. You’re still holding onto those moments.
Instead: Forgive and let go of the past.
Social Media Envy
3. You have social media envy. You see the unnatural glamorous lifestyles of other people online and it makes you feel worse about yourself. You devalue what you have. You focus on what you don’t have or aren’t doing.
Instead: Think about what you do have and show gratitude for it. There are billions of people on this planet and at least a billion would love to have your life.
Hate Your Job
4. You see work as a chore. You dread going to work, complain about doing the work or feel like it’s a burden.
Instead: View your job as a means of providing value to others and as having an impact on you and others around you. Being able to work gives you the opportunity to contribute to society.
5. You obsess about things you can’t control or change. You complain about what you can’t control like the weather, government, traffic and other people. Your mind is filled with everything you don’t like rather than what you can control, which is yourself.
Instead: Identify how you can change and control your own actions and thoughts to make the experience more positive. Stop complaining and start taking actions that will bring you a greater sense of abundance and accomplishment.
Lack Of Gratitude
6. You lack gratitude for what you have. You focus on what is wrong with things or the world, or the inadequacies in yourself and others.
Instead: Acknowledge that no one is perfect and everyone learns lessons as they go. Focus on identifying the positive things you are grateful for every day.
When you realise that the reason you rarely feel happy and content is because of a negative mindset, you know it’s time to change your mindset to feel better about yourself, start manifesting and attract more abundance into your life.